Co-sponsored by the Angel Pillow Project
What is R.E.A.C.H. Yoga?
Restore, Exhale, and Align with a Community of Healing
Katherine Schaefer E-RYT500, LMT teaches therapeutic yoga for those touched by breast cancer. Katherine teaches weekly at Karma Yoga in Bloomfield Hill, Michigan where she is loved and respected, not only by her peers but by her students. Katherine’s background in yoga offers her the insight to work with students who might need physical and emotional support.
REACH benefits those touched by cancer by:
- Enhancing physical and emotional wellness
- Helping students reconnect with their body
- Improving strength, flexibility and mobility
- Restoring range of motion
- Healing the heart
- Enhancing quality of life
- Boosting Immunity
- Countering fatigue