Use these forms to communicate with the YBDF team about your grant. Please note that the web-forms (red buttons) cannot be saved as you work, so they must be completed in one sitting. Alternatively, feel free to email completed PDFs to email@example.com, or mail to:
Yoga by Design Foundation
PO Box 1055 / Birmingham, MI 48012
This page is intended for instructors and coordinators who have already received a YBDF grant. If you are a new applicant, please navigate to yogabydesignfoundation.org/apply
End of Each 8, 10, or 12 week session
Invoice [PDF] and Session Completion Report:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org the following:
Data to quantify the outcomes of the session.
- Attendance Records
- Demographics of the population served.
- Any surveys used for pre-and post-evaluation.
Stories to inspire support for the program:
- Snapshots of participants' lives - home, family, school, etc.
- Quotes from participants regarding their yoga class experiences.
- Photos and/or videos of participants (your YBDF Liaison may be able to help take photos once per session).
- A summary or evaluation of the session.
- Stories of participants taking their yoga practice off the mat.
- Stories of individuals who have graduated, having participated in YBDF classes, and have gone on to lead constructive lives.
Renew Your Grant By April 30 and November 30
Beginning in 2018, YBDF is implementing a biannual grant renewal process, meaning instructors/program coordinators request renewal just twice per year. Apply for sessions between January and June by November 30. Apply for sessions between July and December by May 31.
Program reports, testimonials, pictures, and invoices are still submitted after 8, 10, or 12 sessions, so instructors may be compensated. YBDF will continue to be understanding if session dates shift from what was proposed, provided these changes are communicated to YBDF at the completion of the session.
Optional journaling forms soon to come...